Parkinson’s disease is a progressive nervous system disorder that affects movement. Symptoms start gradually, sometimes starting with a barely noticeable tremor in just one hand. Tremors are common, but the disorder also commonly causes stiffness or slowing of movement.
In Parkinson’s disease, certain nerve cells (neurons) in the brain gradually break down or die. Many of the symptoms are due to a loss of neurons that produce a chemical messenger in your brain called dopamine. When dopamine levels decrease, it causes abnormal brain activity, leading to impaired movement and other symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. ( Additional Information at The Parkinson’s Protocol )
In the early stages of Parkinson’s disease, your face may show little or no expression. Your arms may not swing when you walk. Your speech may become soft or slurred. Parkinson’s disease symptoms worsen as your condition progresses over time.
Parkinson’s disease signs and symptoms can be different for everyone. Early signs may be mild and go unnoticed. Symptoms often begin on one side of your body and usually remain worse on that side, even after symptoms begin to affect both sides.
Parkinson’s signs and Parkinson’s symptoms may include:
– Tremor. A tremor, or shaking, usually begins in a limb, often your hand or fingers. You may rub your thumb and forefinger back and forth, known as a pill-rolling tremor. Your hand may tremble when it’s at rest.
– Slowed movement (bradykinesia). Over time, Parkinson’s disease may slow your movement, making simple tasks difficult and time-consuming. Your steps may become shorter when you walk. It may be difficult to get out of a chair. You may drag your feet as you try to walk.
– Rigid muscles. Muscle stiffness may occur in any part of your body. The stiff muscles can be painful and limit your range of motion.
Impaired posture and balance. Your posture may become stooped, or you may have balance problems as a result of Parkinson’s disease.
– Loss of automatic movements. You may have a decreased ability to perform unconscious movements, including blinking, smiling or swinging your arms when you walk.
– Speech changes. You may speak softly, quickly, slur or hesitate before talking. Your speech may be more of a monotone rather than have the usual inflections.
– Writing changes. It may become hard to write, and your writing may appear small. ( Additional Information at The Parkinson’s Protocol )
What is the Best Parkinson Product
Although Parkinson’s disease can’t be cured, medications might significantly improve your symptoms. Because the cause of Parkinson’s is unknown, proven ways to prevent the disease also remain a mystery. Some research has shown that regular aerobic exercise might reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disease.
The Parkinson’s Protocol is a series of small, simple lifestyle changes eases away both the causes and the effects of this horrible disease. Parkinson’s Protocol contain 12 simple steps tackled this dreadful disease at its source.
The program works. Parkinson’s Protocol program have several thousand stunning successes now – which is why Parkinson’s Protocol program have no hesitation in offering you a complete money-back guarantee. So now you can reliably and quickly eliminate the causes – and effects – of your illness once and for all.
If instant results and easy design and style are what you are looking for inside a item, The Parkinson’s Protocol is sure to be your option. One thing designed keeping the average consumer in mind, only a one time test of The Parkinson’s Protocol will undoubtedly provide it the very first spot among your checklist of preferred.